~DirectMoneyNow.com's GUIDE TO PROFITING ON THE INTERNET-Friday, May 18, 2007PLUS..Daily Tips, Internet Articles, and Much More!Visit http://www.DirectMoneyNow.comPublisher: Ephran Price~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By CEO David Cameron Date Created: 07-May-04
Your beliefs create the world you live in and experience. If you wish to make any lasting change to a habit, pattern, repeating experience and so on, you do it at the fundamental level, at the level of belief. Affirmations are a great way, one way, to change beliefs.
"Your beliefs form your reality, your body and its condition, your personal relationships, your environment, and en masse your civilization and your world." Seth
In the creation of wealth, you require to ensure that you are clear and positive (allowing, not resisting and negating) in four key areas of wealth:
1. Earning (receiving)2. Spending (giving)3. Saving4. Investing
These are the four corners of wealth. The first two function like breathing, like your body's circulation system, or even like the weather pattern. In other words, money, just like breath and the rest of life, moves in cycles. In and out. Giving/receiving or earning/spending are two sides of the same coin. They both need to be healthy. Without circulation, the system dies.
The remaining two are what allows for growth in wealth. Saving represents many things. For one, it represents the fact that you value your future enough to save for it; you feel you have a future worth saving for. It also represents paying yourself first, valuing yourself. Instead of spending all the money you earn and leaving nothing for yourself, you spend some and keep some for yourself. By the way, you are not saving to buy consumables like a TV or a trip in future. No. You are saving to use that money to invest in yourself, and to have it make money for you. And this is where the final corner, investing, comes in. You invest so that the money you earned, at least part of it, is not forever lost in a spending spree. Instead, it remains with you and works on its own, without your further effort, to make more money for you. In other words, you work for the money (earn) and then stop, after which you allow the money to work for you and give you much more than you produced in the first place. That is the point of investing - having the money work for you and produce more of it than was originally, without you having to spend more effort. Investing is similar to nature's principle of creating more of itself effortlessly. Without this last step, it is very hard to become wealthy. Remember: Invest wisely.
Here are sample affirmations gathered for you from various sources (affirmations partly gathered from You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay and Rebirthing in the New Age by Leonard Orr and Sondra Ray). As you do the affirmations, notice how you feel about them. Then follow these feelings freely without resisting or manipulating them and see where they lead you (they will always lead you to the beliefs behind them).
1. My income is constantly increasing2. I enjoy earning.3. I deserve to be wealthy.4. My job/business is one of the pipelines through which I tap the infinite wealth of the universe for my own desires.5. My personal connection to Infinite Being and Infinite Intelligence is enough to yield a huge personal fortune.6. People enjoy paying me for what I enjoy doing the most.7. Life always holds out as much goodness as I am willing to accept.8. I am enjoying creating value for the people that give me money.9. I have the right to give myself permission to become wealthy or do anything that I want.10. Each year, my money increases faster than I spend it.11. It takes less effort to be wealthy than it does to keep out the universal supply.12. Life rewards me with abundance.13. I deserve to be wealthy, rich, prosperous and affluent.14. I enjoy expressing my abundance.15. I don’t have to work to get money.
1. I spend money wisely.2. I always have more money than I need.3. I bless all my bills with love.4. I pay all my bills on time easily.5. I enjoy spending.6. My income now exceeds my expenses.7. Every dollar I spend comes back multiplied.8. The more willing I am to enrich others, the more willing others are to enrich me.9. I now have a positive personal cash flow.
1. I am worthy of having money in the bank.2. I am financially independent and solvent.3. I enjoy saving.4. A part of all that I earn is mine to keep.
1. I enjoy investing.2. I find investing to be relaxing, easy and safe.3. My income increases every day whether I am working, sleeping or playing.4. All my investments are profitable.5. I don’t have to work to get money.6. Part of all my profits goes into permanent wealth creation, capital and reserves.
You have many beliefs about money. Many of those beliefs are transparent to you (you do not consciously know you have them) and so they work behind the scenes producing results that seem to come from some external source (thus the idea of being a helpless victim of circumstances or chance). But you can bring them out of transparency and even change them. You can also discover your beliefs by asking yourself questions like:
- What did I learn about money as a child?- What is my biggest fear about money?- How did my family handle money?- How do I handle money?- Do I feel worthy of having and enjoying money?- What do I criticize and praise myself for regarding money?
It is of great help to have some kind of a guide as you go along making deep changes in your belief systems. It also helps greatly to keep records and measure your progress. The degree of guidance you can get varies greatly as well, and it is important to choose a guide that fits well with you yet moves you further than you imagine (this helps you see beyond your "fence"). With the advent of technology, we are now able to produce software that does a great job as a guide, thereby multiplying the ability of people to advance in these areas. One such software package is the Prova LifeTransformations, Healing and Empowerment software package for Microsoft Windows, available from www.imagesofone.com. Whatever you choose to use, remember always that change proceeds from willingness to change, and that is all that is required to initiate it. How easy is that!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Article written by David Cameron, CEO ImagesOfOne.com, author of A Happy Pocket Full of Money, Diet Liberation, and other books, and developer of the Prova LifeTransformations, Healing and Empowerment, LifeDiet Liberator and LifeMap Numerology software packages. These and titles such as Think and Grow Rich, As A Man Thinketh, and more are available for download and free trial at http://www.ImagesOfOne.com. Ephran Price, Worldprofit Dealer/Consultant
==> Call me at 502-473-1313==> Email me at email@example.com==> Visit my online office at www.DirectMoneyNow.com==> Questions? Meet me LIVE in my Video Conference Room
=========================================================(C) DirectMoneyNow.com 2007 All Rights Reserved.=========================================================